AIM
reseve0

Mario's Theft Mario's Theft

How did this get front page... ?
lol.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Wow... That's all I gotta say.... You are PRO

The Walking Dead "Live Ba The Walking Dead "Live Ba

All I gotta say is LOL!

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Haha, nice. Animation was flawless, I'M so tempted to upload my flash but it isn't completed arrrgghhhh!!!!!

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Hahaha, You have your own great sense of humor. Slightly reminds me of family guy, but you have a more unique way of how you put things together, jokes, etc.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

HAHAHAHAHA what in the fuck! Great art and animation, really hilarious.

Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 1 Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 1

This is so hilarious, I was laughing so hard at the Leon scene when he's talking shit to Sherry, and also the flashback of Steve as a child, lmfao.
All of the episodes are genius, you and the whole team of this series deserves a fucking award for awesomeness .

Microcosm Microcosm

Hey, awesome.

You've really outdone yourself on this one, haha. Wow, I'm very impressed, great storyline, great animation, AWESOME JOB.

RE-UNdead ep.7 RE-UNdead ep.7

Heya

You got my 5! Now give me 5 lol

Lucid High Lucid High

Nice.

I had a lucid dream last night. It was... About me running from Volcano Lava.. Well, I was in some school or something.
The Lava was, oozing in, I was doomed and so was everyone else. I was actually controlling myself in the dream, I was saying to myself "This is dream, I know it!" and I was actually hitting my self in the face, trying to wake myself up.
It was terrifying, but fun. I've only had 2 lucid dreams.